Customers with access requirements who require continuous support throughout their visit to be able to attend may obtain a companion ticket at no additional cost. The personal assistant or companion must be at least 16 years of age, and a companion aged 16 or 17 is not permitted to supervise anyone aged 15 or under.
*All customers must have provided evidence to the venue to qualify for online booking of a companion ticket.
We do ask for proof of eligibility to specifically support this and will accept the following documentation.
• Front page of PIP Daily Living Component
• Front page of DLA High or Middle Rate Care Component
• Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
• Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
• Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
• CredAbility’s Access Card
If you do not have any of the above documents, then we will require further information about why you would like to apply for Personal Assistant ticket and applications will then be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Please complete the Access Tickets Form and send all supporting documentation
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: FAO The Access Scheme, Arts Theatre Box Office, 6/7 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB