Have you tried booking online?
The Arts Theatre is always available for daytime hire for readings, rehearsals, workshops and conferences. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Please kindly note that we are a receiving house, so all enquiries should be for complete productions run by an independent producer. As such, we do not accept script submissions.
Here are 5 ways we can help and deal with all your enquiries;
- Tickets – If you have any questions or queries relating to your ticket purchase and forthcoming visit to our theatre contact. Please note bookings cannot be made via e-mail. This is for queries only. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access – If you have any special requirements when visiting our theatre please contact our house management team. email@example.com
- Foyer Bar and Tea Room – if you would like to pre-order drinks, enquire about functions or order a delicious cream tea please contact. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daytime Theatre Hire – for play readings, rehearsals, seminars, launches and any daytime event contact. email@example.com
- Productions – for all enquiries regarding main-house productions contact Mig Kimpton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: Lizzie Scott
Executive Director: Mig Kimpton
Commercial Director: Louis Hartshorn
Front of House Manager: Pete Whelan
Box Office Manager: Jane Elizabeth
Technical Manager: David Warwick
Come and join us on Facebook, twitter, or the mailing list (via this contacts page) to get all the latest and most up-to-date information and offers!
Open hours and other booking information on BOOKINGS page -
Please visit our Journey Planner for more details.